- Provides detailed estimating, scheduling and coordination as required to successfully budget, forecast, and manage construction projects to profitable completion.
- The ability to develop a thorough understanding of project scope and constructability.
- Have a complete understanding of estimating, scheduling, RFI’s, budget control, and forecasting specific to structural concrete, seismic framing and rough carpentry projects.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop working relationships with clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Vista, Bluebeam, and Procore.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Equivalent field experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum three years of experience as a Project Engineer
- Work history in structural concrete and rough carpentry.